· Lust for inheritance splits billionaire’s family into two units Things fall apart in the household of late Oloroogun Micheal Ibru. The centre cannot hold again amid his vain and raucous
• After several years of marriage, Bayelsa governor and wife enjoy the fruits of the loins Governor Seriake Dickson is an unusual man. Like an ageless oak, he stood strong
• Ex-Nigerian first lady neglects daughter’s husband in time of need Justice is the means by which established injustices are sanctioned. To disarm the rich and covetous of illegal acquisitions
The truth leapt from her lips like the national flag outspread in the breeze. It coloured the air as chrysanthemums colour the woods from antique bronze to soft yellow. Since
• Wife of ex-Bank PHB boss, Francis, seeks heavenly intervention as EFCC swoops on her husband Misery galloped into the
An Abuja-based businessman, Mr. Nkem Ahidjo, said on Friday that N35m out of the N8.5bn allegedly diverted by Maj. Gen.
The Federal High Court in Lagos yesterday ordered the forfeiture of $153million allegedly belonging to former Minister of Petroleum Resources
The attention of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has been drawn to a media report suggesting that the Office
Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Dr. Maikanti Kacalla Baru, is ill and has been
• How she impacted positively on their lives She has gone through the motions of life with equanimity and grace.