My life shall not be flooded with troubles, in Jesus precious name
SCRIPTURES: Ps. 27:1; 32:17; 50:15; 54:7; 60:11; Prov. 12:28; Is. 54:17; John 1:1-4
CONFESSION: Thou art my hiding place; thou shall preserve me from trouble; thou shall compass me about with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7
EXHORTATION: A life outside of Christ shall be filled with crises and troubles. But a life in union with Him shall overcome the crises of this world even as He Himself has assured: “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33, italics added)
Develop your life with a heart of purpose and be filled with the spirit of God. Righteousness is determination; it comes from the heart according to Daniel 1:8. When you live a righteous life based on holiness, you shall be far from troubles, afflictions and all manner of attacks.
In righteousness shall thou be established: thou shall be far from oppression…? No weapon formed against thee shall prosper and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, said the Lord.
Isaiah 54:14-17, Italics added
The way of righteous is life, therefore, live a life free from troubles.
WHAT CAN FLOOD ONES LIFE WITH TROUBLES
1. The angel of God (Deut.31:17&21)
2. Word of the enemy (1 Samuel 11:5)
3. Fright from enemies (2 Chronicles 32:18)
4. Bad dreams (Genesis 41:8; Daniel 2; 4:19)
5. When there is no rest (Job 3:26)
6. Grave attacks (Psalm 88:3)
7. When you are an evil doer (2 Timothy 2:9)
8. Adversity from God (2 Chronicles 15:6)
9. When one is weary (Job 4:5)
10. Conspiracy of enemies (Isaiah 32:10)
THE WAY OUT OF THE FLOOD OF TROUBLES
1. God’s deliverance (Job 5:19; Psalm 54:7)
2. God redemption (Psalm 25:22)
3. The cry of the poor to God (Psalm 34:6)
4. The cry of the righteous (Psalm 34:17; 107:6, 13, 17)
5. The spirit of God in you (Daniel 4:9)
6. Favor and wisdom (Acts 7:10)
7. Believing in God (John 14:1)
8. Considering the poor (Psalm 41:1)
9. Sinners turning to God (Acts 15:19)
10. The presence of Jesus (Mark 6:50)
1. This month, my life shall not be flooded with troubles, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every route/pathway of trouble into my life is blocked, in Jesus name.
3. Every garment of trouble on me, catch fire, in Jesus name
4. Holy Spirit, drain out the flood of troubles from my system/life, in the name of Jesus
5. O Lord, separate my future from troubles, in Jesus name
6. I jump out of any pit of trouble, in Jesus name
7. I shall not embark on a journey that will lead to trouble, in the name of Jesus
8. I refuse to buy troubles with my money/anointing, in Jesus name
9. Those who rejoice whenever I am in trouble shall regret very soon, in Jesus name
10. Arrows of acidic trouble fired at me, my work and family, backfire, in the name of Jesus.