He is very honest about his convictions and would express them without reservations irrespective of the constitution of his audience.
- Nigerians are hungry, Okogie tells Buhari The Emeritus Archbishop of Lagos, Cardinal Anthony Okogie, has said President Muhammadu Buhari must do something fast to address hunger across the country. Okogie said in an open letter to...
- Classic Act! Billionaire Businessman, Aliko Dangote visit Maiduguri IDP camp …promises them new life beyond feeding and sheltering Billionaire businessman, Alhaji Aliko Dangote took out time out of his busy schedule to visit the Internally Displaced Persons’ in Maiduguri, Borno...
- Zinox to employ over 500 Nigerians, secures $25m funding to roll out digital hubs As part of efforts to generate creative employment and increase the share of contribution from the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector to Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP), foremost ICT...
- Buhari succumbs to pressure, agrees to swap girls for Boko Haram detainees • President to insurgents: pick NGO as mediator •‘We’re for talks with Niger Delta militants’ The Federal Government will dialogue with bonafide leaders of Boko Haram to bring back the...
- EFCC seizes two shopping malls from INEC chief •Freezes N49m in account •INEC staff, ex-Military Administrator refund N503m Two choice shopping malls allegedly acquired by a serving Resident Electoral Commissioner with her share of a bribe dished out...
- EFCC rakes in N1.9bn from seized funds ofTafa Balogun, others The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) says N1,956,007,975.81 has accrued to government as interest from the public funds sized from a former Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Tafa Balogun, and...
- Soyinka: I’m responding to militants’ overtures Nobel laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka said yesterday he has been responding to overtures from militant groups. But he denied being part of any international coalition on the Niger Delta crisis....
- Retrace your steps, Sanusi warns Buhari The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Mohammadu Sanusi, says the President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration may end up like the immediate past President Jonathan’s administration if it fails to retrace its steps...
- Governor Ben Ayade’s brother arrested over N2.4billion fraud The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arrested a brother to Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State over alleged N2.4billion contract scam. According to source at the EFCC, it...
- Kerry: corruption must be tamed United States Secretary of State John Kerry yesterday described corruption as a dangerous crime, which must be tamed. He added that corruption costs the world over $2.6trillion annually. Kerry spoke...
- Close shave! Femi Otedola ‘escapes’ kidnap attempt
- Expensive folly! Wife miserable as friends and political associates desert Jonathan’s bagman, Waripamo-Owei Dudafa
- The secret joy of former bank chiefs
- Making sense of Bola Tinubu deep-seated interest in Skye Bank new boss, Tokunbo Abiru
- The daggers in their smiles! Willie Obiano and Peter Obi bury the hatchet
- Trouble in paradise…Intrigues as Alao Arisekola’s family battle over his estate
•Speaker, ex-Appropriation chair in SMS war ahead of resumption The ex-chairman of the House of Representatives Committee on Appropriation, Abdulmumin
The first son of Senator Stella Oduah has died at a Turkish private hospital in Abuja due to the wrong
In the hitherto enviable and exotic world of former minister of Aviation, Senator Stella Oduah, the sky is no longer
Making an attempt to kidnap Forbes certified billionaire oil mogul, Femi Otedola, Chairman of Forte Oil, could be likened to
By Tope Ojo Like a human giraffe, sniffing down his nostril at mortals beneath his gaze, Olufolarin Ogunsanwo, the beleaguered
The Emeritus Archbishop of Lagos, Cardinal Anthony Okogie, has said President Muhammadu Buhari must do something fast to address hunger across the country. Okogie said in an open letter to
- Classic Act! Billionaire Businessman, Aliko Dangote visit Maiduguri IDP camp 0
- Zinox to employ over 500 Nigerians, secures $25m funding to roll out digital hubs 0
- Buhari succumbs to pressure, agrees to swap girls for Boko Haram detainees 0
- EFCC seizes two shopping malls from INEC chief 0
- EFCC rakes in N1.9bn from seized funds ofTafa Balogun, others 0
• Presidency hopes peace move sincere • Army deploys more troops, tanks • Ijaw youths advise govt not to use force There is good news from the Niger Delta. The
- Avengers accept dialogue, reject Soyinka, Kalu as negotiators 0
- Army kills 5 militants as ‘Operation Crocodile Smile’ begins 0
- GSM tax: Labour, CLOs fume, threaten showdown 0
- NBA conference: Re-invent now or lose relevance, Zinox boss charges lawyers 0
- N5b army vehicles scandal: EFCC to grill 25 suspects 0
The Rivers State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has said that the tenure of the state Governor, Chief Nyesom Wike, is not under any threat of impeachment. The state
- PDP crisis: Sheriff’s faction relocates Ondo governorship primary to Ibadan 0
- I didn’t defect to APC because of political appointment – Oyinlola 0
- Edo governorship poll: Ovia communities endorse Obaseki 0
- Ekiti PDP accuses EFCC of ‘persecuting’ Fayose 0
- Budget padding: Lawmakers don’t have right to increase budget – Fashola 0
The nation’s foreign exchange market recorded $327m worth of transactions on Monday, about six times more than its usual volume, the FMDQ OTC Securities Exchange, told Reuters. This included a
Award winning Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele popularly known as Jenifa, has officially announced to the whole world that she is married to famous Nigerian music star, JJC Skillz
- Bobrisky’s saying bad stuff about me to get attention –Denrele 0
- “God is not done with me yet!” Music Mogul Don Jazzy on Forbes Africa TV “My Worst Day With Peace Hyde” 0
- Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Seyi Shay, Niniola, battle for AFRIMA 0
- Fans bombard Toyin Aimakhu as mixed reactions trail Mayowa’s death 0
A mother’s joy begins when a new life is stirring inside her womb. Ask Mairo Mustapha, wife of Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto , she knows. Only Aminu and his
Whisper this quietly; media entrepreneur and founder, Ebony Life TV, Mo Abudu’s daughter, Temidayo, has come of age. When she stepped out with her beautiful and enterprising mother at a
- “My Worst Day With Peace Hyde” featuring SA billionaire Herman Mashaba 0
- Stop the rumour! Former billionaire, Jimoh Ibrahim is not broke 0
- Wale Babalakin, sad story of a super billionaire turns former billionaire!….The men who stuck a dagger in his back 0
- #PanamaPapers: Secret assets of Etisalat chairman, Hakeem Belo-Osagie, uncovered in tax haven 1
- A tycoon seen in new light…the mystique of Abdulsamad Rabiu 1
Nigerians on Sunday begged Japanese plastic surgeon and philanthropist Katsuya Takasu, after the Asian expressed his anger on Twitter, over how he was treated by the country’s sports authorities following