· Lust for inheritance splits billionaire’s family into two units Things fall apart in the household of late Oloroogun Micheal Ibru.
- Magu: Plot to block Senate confirmation thickens Forces against the Senate confirmation of Mr. Ibrahim Magu as substantive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) appear to be unwilling to back down, The Nation can...
- $9.7m slush funds: Ex-NNPC GMD set for trial next week The Economic and Finacial Crimes Commission( EFCC) yesterday finalised plans for the trial of a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Andrew Yakubu, over...
- N388.3b refund probe sets governors against Magu Governors have joined the battle to stop Ibrahim Magu from becoming Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman. Some of them are ganging up with some senators who are opposed...
- Ex-Air Force chief Umar ‘buys N2.38b houses in two years’ A Federal High Court in Abuja heard yesterday how a former Chief of Air Staff (COAS), Mohammed Dikko Umar, allegedly splashed N2.38 billion on five choice houses in Abuja, Kano...
- EFCC detains ex-NNPC GMD over$9.7m loot The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission(EFCC) has taken a former Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Andrew Yakubu, into custody following the recovery of $9,772,800...
- FG tenders cash, guns recovered from Justice Ademola The Federal Government on Wednesday tendered before a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory High Court, Maitama, Abuja, bags of cash in local and foreign currencies, guns, among other...
- Sad! Former Minister of State for Finance, Nenadi Usman down with breast cancer… A former Minister of State for Finance, Senator Nenadi Usman, has asked Justice Muslim Hassan of the Federal High Court in Lagos to permit her to travel abroad to receive...
- ICPC seizes 62 houses from female officer The Chairman, Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission, Mr. Ekpo Nta, says the commission has seized 62 houses from a female public officer. According to him, the matter...
- Anti-FG protests rock Lagos, Abuja, major cities Despite the cancellation of anti-government protests planned by a popular musician, Innocent Idibia, popularly known as 2face, hundreds of Nigerians, on Monday, trooped out to protest the harsh economic situation...
- Buhari extends vacation after UK doctors’ advice as wife heads for lesser hajj for prayer President Muhammadu Buhari has extended his vacation. It is “open-ended” because his return can be anytime, a Presidency source said last night. “The President can return home any time. It...
- Forget the recession! Sahara Energy Director, Tonye Cole throws classy 50th birthday party on Friday
- Amazing life of Capt. Hosa Okunbo How he conquered the land, sea and air at 59
- All hail the new money man! Walter Akpani’s enviable trysts with fortune
- Unbelievable! MFM founder, Pastor Odukoya, describes Christmas as a festival of demons
- Revealed! How Mike Adenuga became casualty in the power tussle between Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar
- Searchlight on Immigration Service! Who made Nigerian passports for the notorious Jyoti and Khiran Matharoos? How they revealed the rich men who have slept with them
• After several years of marriage, Bayelsa governor and wife enjoy the fruits of the loins Governor Seriake Dickson is
• Ex-Nigerian first lady neglects daughter’s husband in time of need Justice is the means by which established injustices are
The truth leapt from her lips like the national flag outspread in the breeze. It coloured the air as chrysanthemums
• Wife of ex-Bank PHB boss, Francis, seeks heavenly intervention as EFCC swoops on her husband Misery galloped into the
An Abuja-based businessman, Mr. Nkem Ahidjo, said on Friday that N35m out of the N8.5bn allegedly diverted by Maj. Gen.
Forces against the Senate confirmation of Mr. Ibrahim Magu as substantive Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) appear to be unwilling to back down, The Nation can
· Lust for inheritance splits billionaire’s family into two units Things fall apart in the household of late Oloroogun Micheal Ibru. The centre cannot hold again amid his vain and raucous
- BREAKING: Appeal Court declares Sheriff PDP chairman 0
- Naira crashes to 516 as dollar scarcity widens 0
- UPDATE: CBN makes further clarification on FOREX sale 0
- Emergency! NNPC GMD, Baru Maikanti flown to India for surgery 1
- Alfred Rewane’s widow at 80…’Our granny is a titan’…Dejare Adegbenro, siblings celebrate grandmother, Iyabo Rewane with high octane party 0
There is the balance of the N360m alleged bribe which the police accused Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State of dishing out to election umpires in the run up to
- 2019: Atiku, Lamido may clash over PDP presidential ticket 0
- PDP will bounce back in 2019, says Jonathan 0
- Alleged N111m poll bribe: We won’t be distracted by Wike, PDP—Police 0
- Chatterbox delight! Lai Mohammed is Sick..Femi Fani-Kayode blows hot. 0
- Buhari didn’t give us date of his return —Senate 0
Serial digital entrepreneur and Chairman of Zinox Group, Leo Stan Ekeh has disclosed that a multitude of opportunities exist for the current generation to create and sustain new wealth in
- Petrol Subsidy back, FG in dilemma how to keep paying difference 0
- $1b Eurobond: Lifeline for road, railway power, others 0
- Banks to contribute 5% of PAT to fund import substitution 0
- SIFAX Group Boss, Taiwo Afolabi proposes teaching of Maritime in Secondary Schools 0
- Shame in The Air! Nigerian Government Takes Over Arik Air 0
Lawyer, activist and businessman Audu Maikori was freed from security custody yesterday on bail following his arrest on Friday for allegedly spreading false information on the Southern Kaduna killings. Maikori
• The enviable stirrings of their friendship and love Susan Hart-Kuku is gifted in love. Like the fabled enchanteur from the renaissance era, she has got Olorogun Sunny Kuku forever
In many ways, Baru Maikanti epitomizes the nature of positive revolt: always at odd with the present, forever evolving. But wait a minute, decay and disease are never beautiful, they
- “You don’t really understand who you are until you meet a desperate situation and life and death is before you” Cosmas Maduka joins Peace Hyde on Forbes Africa My Worst Day 0
- Where is Kashim Bukar Shettima? 0
- All hail the new money man! Walter Akpani’s enviable trysts with fortune 0
- Back from the brink… Brittania-U boss, Uju Ifejika enjoys second chance with new crude oil deal 0
- Vacation blues…All work and no play makes Tony Elumelu a dull boy 0
First they win on court and now they are winning on the beach. Eugenie Bouchard, Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams are featured in the newly released Sports Illustrated 2017 Swimsuit