The Federal High Court in Lagos yesterday heard how a former Senior Special Assistant to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan on Domestic
- Again, A’Court asks Saraki to face CCT trial The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday dismissed an appeal filed by Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to challenge his ongoing trial on charges bordering on asset declaration breaches....
- $2.2b arms cash: Military rejects Jonathan’s claim Military sources yesterday rejected former President Goodluck Jonathan’s claim that his administration bought warships and aircraft. The former president, who spoke at a lecture he delivered on “Youth Entrepreneurship” at...
- Recession: Buhari seeks N’Assembly’s approval for $29.96bn loan President Muhammadu Buhari has asked the National Assembly to approve his administration’s external borrowing plan of $29.96bn for the execution of key programmes and infrastructural projects across the country. The...
- APC governors tackle Buhari on appointments State governors elected on the platform of the All Progressives Congress on Monday expressed their displeasure on how they were being sidelined in the choice of those being given federal...
- BREAKING! Ex-acting NIMASA DG, Jauro, commences plea bargain over N304.1m fraud A former acting Director General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, Haruna Jauro, and two others being prosecuted for an alleged fraud of N304.1m, have commenced a move...
- NJC bars judges, court officials from accepting gifts Judges have been barred from accepting gifts from other arms of government. Also barred are other court officials, according to the National Judicial Council (NJC), which has also outlawed lobbying...
- REVEALED: Buhari takes steps to end feud with Tinubu, pencils down Tinubu’s men for the looming cabinet shake-up The prolonged cold war between President Muhammadu Buhari and his erstwhile close political associate and South-West political strongman, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, may soon come to an end. Reliable sources within...
- Obanikoro offers to refund N785m slush fund Embattled former Minister of State for Defence, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro may soon be let out of custody by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) following indications that he has...
- EFCC re-arrests Fani-Kayode Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on Friday afternoon re-arrested a former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode. Fani-Kayode was picked up outside the premises of the Federal High...
- Another judge says Amaechi asked him to influence judgments Another Justice of the Supreme Court, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, has accused the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, and his Science and Technology counterpart, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, of asking him...
- Vanity fair…Banking Czarinas, Bola Adesola and Sola David-Borha, shun peer vanities to outshine male rivals
- It runs in the family! Cuppy and Temi Otedola showcase genius in metropolitan London
- Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger! Why Dr. Mike Adenuga is most qualified for the Ogbeni Oja of Ijebuland
- Rtd. Gen. TY Danjuma…The quintessential father, husband, stepfather
- Royal headache… Confusion in Ijebu royal circuits as Awujale picks Ogbeni Oja of Ijebuland
- This billionaire banker is immune to hard times! Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede celebrates 50th birthday in London
Former Minister of State (Defence) Musiliu Obanikoro is yet to refund the N785million allegedly collected from the Office of National
There were indications on Tuesday that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was making arrangements to arraign the former Minister
President Buhari’s second daughter, Hajiya Fatima is set to wed former Managing Director of the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria,
…..staff rage over sale of shares in WAMCO. Another major scandal has broken in the Bank of Industry (BoI), as
• Friends and associates jet in to pay homage to the paramount ruler Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi
The Court of Appeal in Abuja on Thursday dismissed an appeal filed by Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, to challenge his ongoing trial on charges bordering on asset declaration breaches.
- $2.2b arms cash: Military rejects Jonathan’s claim 0
- Recession: Buhari seeks N’Assembly’s approval for $29.96bn loan 0
- APC governors tackle Buhari on appointments 0
- BREAKING! Ex-acting NIMASA DG, Jauro, commences plea bargain over N304.1m fraud 0
- NJC bars judges, court officials from accepting gifts 0
The prosecution opened its case yesterday in the trial of Abiodun Agbele, an aide to Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose, with the testimony of its first witness Mr. Sunday Oluseye
- Reps: AMCON’s $25b liabilities heighten economic woes 0
- SHOCKING! Major, captain, others held for leaking information to Boko Haram 0
- Abuja witnesses praise explosion @ Yudala Zero Gravity Rock Gospel Concert 0
- Nominee for NERC chair turns down offer 0
- Fani-Kayode slumped in EFCC custody, says aide 0
The Independent National Electoral Commission has named Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party for the November 26 governorship election in Ondo State. The commission also
The House of Representatives has expressed concern over the undue accumulation of N5 trillion (about $25 billion) debts bought over by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and its
The Special Assistant to Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed on Arts, Culture and Tourism, Mr. Femi Adebayo, on Wednesday said 25 brides would participate in the Shawo mass wedding. The event, also
• Africa’s richest woman plans grand ceremony as son takes Asian bride Lagos will throb and the city’s coastlines would heave with rumblings of an unprecedented epic celebration on the
• SIFAX boss to execute luxury hotel franchise after two years hiatus It takes time to cook a tasty broth and even greater passion, skill and time to erect an
- From energy to real estate…Folorunsho Alakija spreads wings to property sector 0
- Folorunsho Alakija Speaks on Forbes Africa’s My Worst Day Show 0
- The three wisemen: Tope Sonubi, Tonye Cole and Ade Odunsi celebrate Sahara Energy 20th with Arabian flowing gown 0
- Inside Aig Imoukhuede’s mansion in Surrey 0
- Man of the people! Dapo Abiodun’s great exploits in the oil & gas sector 0
Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo has told Coach magazine he does not have a “big rivalry” with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi and instead there is a “big mutual respect” between the