Why their excuses are untenable Like dull actors beating a retreat from a mean audience and a hostile stage, the
- CORRUPTION: Buhari insists on Magu, pleads for SGF Lawal After weeks of intrigues, President Muhammadu Buhari has renominated Ibrahim Magu for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman. It was also learnt that the Presidency may raise a lobbying...
- Presidency dispels death rumour, says Buhari alive There was consternation in several quarters in Abuja and beyond over the weekend as rumours circulated that President Muhammadu Buhari had passed on at a London hospital where he was...
- Sad! IDPs bombed in error escape fresh calamity A fresh calamity almost hit the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp Rann, Borno State, on Thursday night, 48 hours after its accidental bombing by a Nigerian Air Force plane. This...
- We’ve no choice but to borrow $30bn — Adeosun The Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, on Thursday said that the inability of the Federal Government to generate enough revenue to meet its obligations had left it with no...
- REVEALED! NAF jet bombed Borno camp thrice, says survivor One of the Internally Displaced Persons in Rann, Borno State, who survived the accidental bombing of the camp on Tuesday, said the Nigerian Air Force fighter jet involved in the...
- Tragedy as NAF jet bombs Borno IDP camp, kills 100 Tragedy struck in the fight against terror group, Boko Haram, on Tuesday, when a fighter jet involved in the counter-insurgency operation in the North-East fired at aid workers, soldiers and...
- Members of the House of Representatives, on Monday, grilled the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, and the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, on the...
- Reps grill Adeosun, Udoma on forex crisis, rising inflation Members of the House of Representatives, on Monday, grilled the Minister of Finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, and the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, on the...
- Alleged N23b bribe: 200 INEC officials face panel No fewer than 200 Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) officials have been queried for allegedly collecting bribe during the 2015 elections. About N23.29billion was allegedly paid out to INEC officials...
- Let’s go search for Chibok girls in Sambisa, FG tells BBOG The Federal Government has thrown a challenge at the BringBackOurGirls (BBOG) group as it intensifies efforts to find the remaining missing Chibok girls. It has invited the campaigners to be...
- Forget the recession! Sahara Energy Director, Tonye Cole throws classy 50th birthday party on Friday
- Amazing life of Capt. Hosa Okunbo How he conquered the land, sea and air at 59
- All hail the new money man! Walter Akpani’s enviable trysts with fortune
- Unbelievable! MFM founder, Pastor Odukoya, describes Christmas as a festival of demons
- Revealed! How Mike Adenuga became casualty in the power tussle between Olusegun Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar
- Searchlight on Immigration Service! Who made Nigerian passports for the notorious Jyoti and Khiran Matharoos? How they revealed the rich men who have slept with them
· How Tuface Idibia’s baby mama showed priceless love to mom She wears in her heart, the inextinguishable fires of
• Intrigues as President Buhari prepares to rid cabinet of dead weight Like the proverbial empty vessels, they made the
•His inspiring journey of failed marriages and steady growth Progress and emotional stability are results of the tensile strength of
…How billionaire oil magnate fell from grace to grass He never knew that so large a fortune could have so
”I have up till now chosen to maintain my silence and not to respond to inaccurate press reporting. However, given
After weeks of intrigues, President Muhammadu Buhari has renominated Ibrahim Magu for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) chairman. It was also learnt that the Presidency may raise a lobbying
Why their excuses are untenable Like dull actors beating a retreat from a mean audience and a hostile stage, the producers of Big Brother Naija, a reality show, have done
- THE RAILWAY REVOLUTION WE NEED – Senator ‘Gbenga Ashafa 0
- States back FG on probe of bailout spending 0
- Expensive passion! Tuface’s baby mama,Pero Adeniyi donates kidney to save mother’s life 0
- Stop spreading lies about me, EFCC ! Diezani Madueke fights back 0
- Jammeh announces decision to step down, thanks Gambians 0
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Yakubu Dogara, said on Sunday that the exit of former President Yahya Jammeh of The Gambia from power was an indication that
- Tough luck or coincidence? Senator Olorunnimbe Mamora loses lucrative appointments in a row 0
- 2019: Akande, others meet on Yoruba political agenda 0
- Jonathan visits Obasanjo, holds close door meeting 0
- Police panel arrests 23 INEC officials over Rivers rerun 0
- Ex-gov Shema’s aide declared wanted over N1bn SURE-P scam 0
The Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and non-OPEC countries have made a strong start to lowering their oil output under the first such pact in more than a decade,
…On the trail of Ibinabo Fiberesima Ibinabo Fiberesima has risen above the abusive hopelessness of everything. She has attained relief perhaps. All her life she never imagined something happening, like
• On the trail of the Lagos big girl’s heartthrob You could be forgiven for mistaking Gail Fajembola for a goddess. When she speaks, her words leap from her lips
It is often said that too much money destroys character, corrupts virtue, dishevels morals and feeds the vanities of its random possessors. Thus too many possessors of the legal tender
- Back from the brink… Brittania-U boss, Uju Ifejika enjoys second chance with new crude oil deal 0
- Vacation blues…All work and no play makes Tony Elumelu a dull boy 0
- Forbes names Dangote, Putin, Trump among world’s most powerful 0
- Ekeh lauds Stanbic IBTC bank at launch of pioneer digital branch 0
- “Lets Kill All Our Leaders”, Senator Ben Murray Bruce on Forbes Africa TV, My Worst Day with Peace Hyde 0
Marcos Alonso has heaped praise on Victor Moses for the impact he has had in Antonio Conte’s Chelsea team this season. Moses has been a regular fixture in the Chelsea