Mustafa Chike-Obi is imperceptible now. He has become like the languid breeze blowing listlessly across withering meadows. Back when he
- We’re already walking out of recession, says finance minister Finance Minister Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, yesterday said Nigeria was already walking out of the economic recession following some positive measures the Federal Government had taken. Mrs. Adeosun added that the...
- APC Crisis: More blows for Oyegun as Atiku backs Tinubu A former Vice President and chieftain of All Progressives Congress, Atiku Abubakar, has charged the party to promote the rule of law and due process in the conduct of its...
- Jonathan’s ex-aide, Dudafa, wants firms to deny laundering $15.5m for Patience A Federal High Court in Lagos has adjourned till October 7, 2016 to rule on two applications seeking to change the guilty plea of four companies which on September 15...
- Tinubu, Oyegun row splits APC NWC members The call for the removal of the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, by the National Leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has divided the...
- EFCC probes Diezani over N4b hotel deal with ex-MILAD Detectives have uncovered another multi-billion naira transaction believed to have been carried out by former Petroleum Resources Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is probing a...
- Please, stop the rumour! Aliko Dangote is not dead Family and friends were flummoxed today in the wake of a vicious rumour bearing the news of the death of Africa’s richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote. No sooner than the...
- Diezani: UK detectives in Nigeria to grill oil dealers A seven-man investigative team of the United Kingdom’s anti corruption agency, the National Crime Agency, has arrived Nigeria to interrogate individuals suspected to be allies of a former Petroleum Resources...
- $19.8 Fraud: Accounts belong to my late mum, says Patience Jonathan A twist has occurred in the alleged slush accounts traced to the former First Lady, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, with claims by her counsel that two of the accounts belonged to...
- Bayelsa First Lady gives birth to quadruplet After many years of marriage without a child, the First Lady of Bayelsa State, Dr. Rachael Dickson, has given birth to quadruplet in an undisclosed hospital in the United States...
- Recession: National Assembly to invite Buhari, says Dogara The House of Representatives will liaise with the Senate to invite President Muhammadu Buhari to address a joint session on the recession, the Speaker, Yakubu Dogara, has said. He spoke...
- This billionaire banker is immune to hard times! Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede celebrates 50th birthday in London
- Loyal to the bones! Why Kola Abiola, Segun Awolowo are loyal to Jide Omokore
- For the records…Capt Hosa Okunbo and ex-wife Evelyn Asemota divorced years ago.
- Close shave! Femi Otedola ‘escapes’ kidnap attempt
- Expensive folly! Wife miserable as friends and political associates desert Jonathan’s bagman, Waripamo-Owei Dudafa
- The secret joy of former bank chiefs
The Edo State governorship election, held on Wednesday, appeared to be a tight race between the candidate of the All
A former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu; his ex-aide, Jones Udeogo and Kalu’s company, Slok Nigeria Limited, were
In the long run, failure is the only thing that flowers predictably; like success, it has no fixed abode, it
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, has demanded the removal of the party’s National Chairman,
Family and friends were flummoxed today in the wake of a vicious rumour bearing the news of the death of
Finance Minister Mrs. Kemi Adeosun, yesterday said Nigeria was already walking out of the economic recession following some positive measures the Federal Government had taken. Mrs. Adeosun added that the
The House of Representatives on Wednesday suspended its former Chairman, Appropriations Committee, Abdulmumin Jibrin, from the parliament for 180 legislative days (roughly one year). He was also banned from holding
The Chairman of the National Caretaker Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, and the party’s factional National Chairman, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff, met in Abuja on Tuesday
Nigeria needs to tap into its enormous natural and human resources to redirect her economy away from dependence on oil revenue and create a broad economic base to harness it
Nigerian actor, Kalu Ikeagwu was arrested on Monday at his residence by Policemen over an armed robbery incident that happened in Abuja, According to Encomium, the police stormed the actor’s
He chose his wife, as she did her wedding gown; not for a fine glossy surface, but for such qualities as would wear well. Thus when Umar Ibrahim-Mantu married Orobosa
In a coven of greedy merchants, it takes unprecedented restraint to scorn the lure of extreme commerce. Such marvelous trait depicts the soul of a selfless magnate – an indisputable
- Mo Abudu’s daughter ‘breaks’ the internet 0
- “My Worst Day With Peace Hyde” featuring SA billionaire Herman Mashaba 0
- Stop the rumour! Former billionaire, Jimoh Ibrahim is not broke 0
- Wale Babalakin, sad story of a super billionaire turns former billionaire!….The men who stuck a dagger in his back 0
- #PanamaPapers: Secret assets of Etisalat chairman, Hakeem Belo-Osagie, uncovered in tax haven 1
The Nigeria Football Federation has dismissed a report stating that it cannot fly the Super Eagles to Zambia for a World Cup qualifier as “blatant falsehood.” The NFF officials who